Manta Lodge is the Qld training centre for the Horizon rebreather
The decades of expertise behind MARES and rEvorebreathers have combined, to create a unique recreational, semi-closed Nitrox rebreather that uses electronic technology, to deliver a constant flow of Nitrox gas to the diver.
Designed with one clear purpose: Simplicity!
Today, divers are seeking a rebreather that is:
- A revolutionary approach
- Travel friendly
- Easy to use system
- Natural to dive with
- Designed with all levels of diver in mind
- Developed to provide the utmost safety.
The stand out feature lies in the Horizons'compactsize, weighing only 12 kgs and designed to be used with standard side slung or stage nitrox dive cylinders along with two one kilo scrubber canisters, that use 797 sorb, which is readily available in most popular dive areas around the world.
All this combined-makes this unit very travel friendly!
- Full colour, high contrast dive computer screen
- User adaptable gradient factor decompression algorithm
- Capable of accelerated decompression diving
- Two independent oxygen sensors
- Constant oxygenfraction supplied to the diver (adjustable during diving)
- In case of failure the Horizon reverts automatically to full nitrox breathing
- Allowed nitrox mix: minimum 30%, maximum 99%
- Minimum flow rate: 5 lt/min, maximum flow rate: 25 lt/min
- Two 1 kg scrubber canisters that are easily user refillable
- Approved scrubber material: Sofnolime 797
- Three sets of redundant electronics
- Approved to 40 metres
- Fully adjustable harness system, from XS to XXL
- Option of weighted steel backplate to minimize weight required
Easy to setup, transport, dive and maintain-because every component of the unit is accessible by the user.
Manta Lodge is a Horizon discovery centre offering all levels of training, unit hire, service and consumables for this fantastic unit.
Book a try dive today and find out why our staff enjoy the simplicity of the Horizon rebreather.