Scuba Dive Brisbane - Dive Stradbroke Island
Manta Lodge YHA & Scuba Centre offers a full service dive facility, right from the beach at Point Lookout. Recently awarded PADI Five Star Instructor Development Centre status meaning that we are now able to offer PADI instructor-level training, alongside our existing courses.
Our Dive trips depart at 7.30am & 12.30pm daily depending on demand and conditions to some of the best sites South-East Queensland has to offer.
If you would like to join one of our trips please read, fill out and sign the form on the attached link with particular attention to our voluntary release and assumption of risk , waiver. Dive Waiver (PDF 217KB)
Recently awarded 15 year outstanding service to the dive industry.All of these fantastic dive sites are within a quick fifteen minute trip from our establishment:
- Flat Rock with its Nursery, Shark Alley, Turtle Caves, The Bowl
- Shag Rock with its amazing swimthrough
- Manta Bommie with its amazing wildlife
- Middle Rock
- Boat Rock
- South Gorge
Visibility is usually around 15-20m, and, during the summer months we often experience visibility up to 30m! Over spring and summer we enjoy a stable climate with day temperatures averaging 27C, with water temperatures ranging from 25-27C in summer and 19-22C in the winter months. The dives sites are situated around large exposed and unexposed rocks and reefs, all situated out from Point Lookout.
We offer dives for the novice to the expert, as well as PADI Diving experiences and courses:
- LEARN TO DIVE | Discover Scuba Diving Experience
- LEARN TO DIVE | Open Water Dive Course
- CONTINUE DIVING | Advanced Open Water Dive Course
- CONTINUE DIVING | Rescue Diver Course
- CONTINUE DIVING | Master Scuba Diver
- GO PRO | Divemaster Course
- GO PRO | Instructor Development Course
Or if you haven’t been diving in a while you keen to get back in the water you can do a PADI ReActivate
We also have a range of speciality courses: