Learn to Dive - Online Open Water Course
Having trouble finding the time to study?
Want to do the paperwork then book your dives?
Travelling and don’t have and address to get the books sent?
Don’t want to carry text books around the world with you but still want to keep the information?
Now you can with E-Learning!!
You will never lose your text books as they will always remain online, perfect for travelling!
Do all your theory in your own time at home, in an internet cafe or on your laptop at the beach!
E-Learning is completed independently on-line directly through the PADI website.
You can complete your study in your own time before you come and dive with us.
The cost of the course is $499.00 and this includes:
- All your confined water pool training
- 4 ocean dives (most dive centres only do 2 ocean and 2 river or bay dives)
- All equipment hire (most dive centres require you to purchase some of your own gear)
- Your PADI certification upon completion, which is recognised internationally.
- 10% off all dive gear for sale in our shop
- 50% off next Double dive gift Voucher
- PADI E-Learning Enhancement pack
What this does not include:
- Payment to PADI for the E-Learning log on
We also offer everyone during our Open Water Course 10% discount on accommodation in our excellent, beach front accommodation.
The rules for completing a diving medical have changed. If you answer YES to the following questions you will need to complete a diving medical before starting your PADI Open Water course.
1) Could you be pregnant?
2) Are you presently taking prescription medications? (with the exception of birth control and anit-malarial medication)
3) Are you over 45 years of age?
4) Is your BMI over 30 AND your waist circumference greater than 102 cm for males and 88 cm for females?
For more information please download dive medical leaflet (PDF).
Click on the link below and follow the instructions to begin your new life under the sea.
The dive centre to link to is Stradbroke Island Scuba Centre at Point Lookout, QLD
Download dive medical form (PDF).
» Look at the calendar for next course