Why complete your Night Dive Specialty with us?
The thought of dipping below the surface at night seems mysterious, yet so alluring. Although you may have been scuba diving at a site many times before, at night you drop into a whole new world and watch it come to life under the glow of your dive light. The scene changes as day creatures retire and nocturnal organisms emerge. If you have ever wondered what happens underwater after the sun goes down, sign up for the PADI Night Diver Specialty course
Some of the things you will cover are:
Scuba diving at night teaches you to focus on what you can see in your light’s beam, on controlling your buoyancy by feel, on staying with your buddy and on paying attention to details you may overlook during the day. During three night dives, you’ll practice:
- Light handling and communication techniques.
- Entering, exiting and navigating in the dark.
- Identifying how plants and animals differ or change behaviour at night
Courses Start from $449.00 (excluding theory & gear rental)
To book your course and get a PADI Night Diver Crew-Pak that includes your manual and video contact our reception on 07 3409 8888 or email us. By studying before the class, you’ll be better prepared for the thrill of exploring the underwater world at night.
- Minimum PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher who is at least 12 years old
- All dives required to complete the course (excluding gear hire)
- All theory materials
- PADI certification upon completion
» To watch the PADI Night Diver Video click here
» If you would like to make a booking or require any further information please contact our reception on 07 3409 8888 or email us on email@example.com