SPECIALTIES | Emergency Oxygen Provider
Why become a PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider?
The PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider course will increase your personal knowledge-base and point you in the correct direction of what to do in one of these “perish-the–thought-it-ever-happens” situations, where your early intervention can make ALL THE DIFFERENCE!! Aimed at the average diver – nice and simple and sensible!
Courses Start from $155.00 (excluding theory & gear rental)
You’ll learn about dive injuries, different types of emergency oxygen equipment and safety considerations when using oxygen. Then you’ll practice:
- How to recognise diving illnesses treatable by emergency oxygen
- How to assemble and disassemble the emergency Oxygen equipment
- Administer emergency oxygen
- Deploying a non-re-breather mask and a demand inhalator valve on a breathing diver.
- Using a pocket mask on a non-breathing diver
You can start by reading the your PADI Emergency Oxygen Provider Manual in preparation for your course.
To book your course and order your book please contact our reception on 07 3409 8888 or email us