Whilst the island is the perfect place to kick back and relax, there’s also plenty of adventurous and exciting activities to keep you occupied when visiting our island paradise.
Straddie’s has a host of things to do to ensure your island experience is as action-packed and adventurous as you want it to be.
From the thrills of charging through the waves on our boats and experiencing the magic of our underwater playgrounds on a snorkelling trip, to a relaxing afternoon spent fishing from one of the island’s spectacular beaches, there’s something for everyone.
Things to do on ‘Straddie’:-
- Snorkelling trips from $60 per person
- Diving trips from $131.00 per person
- 4 Wheel Drive tours (Half or Full day) – see the beauty of the island with headland lookouts for spotting whales and dolphins, secluded lakes and lagoons, native flora and fauna, all in the comfort of an air-conditioned 4-Wheel Drive.
- Surfboard Hire from $30 – ride world-class waves or simply give it a go for the first time!
- FREE Bodyboard Hire (for Manta Lodge guests)
- Bicycle Hire from $20
- Snorkel Gear Hire from $25 for 24 hours
- Sea-Kayaking from $60 per person
- Sandboarding from $30 per person
- Learn-to-Surf sessions
- Barefoot Lawn Bowls
- Aboriginal Cultural Tours
- Also Beach Volleyball/Soccer/Cricket equipment available for use.
» Contact Us and let us organise an awesome itinerary including as many of these fun-filled activities as you want for your group’s next trip to Straddie!
See the Groups & Packages page for more details.
» Please give us a call on +61 07 3409 8888
Some packages include:
» Straddie Snorkelling Package