Whilst the island is the perfect place to kick back and relax, there’s also plenty of adventurous and exciting activities to keep you occupied when visiting our island paradise.
Straddie’s has a host of things to do to ensure your island experience is as action-packed and adventurous as you want it to be.
From the thrills of charging through the waves on our boats and experiencing the magic of our underwater playgrounds on a snorkelling trip, to a relaxing afternoon spent fishing from one of the island’s spectacular beaches, there’s something for everyone.
Things to do on ‘Straddie’:-
- Snorkelling and Diving trips
- 4 Wheel Drive tours – see the beauty of the island with headland lookouts for spotting whales and dolphins, secluded lakes and lagoons, native flora and fauna, all in the comfort of an air-conditioned 4WD, combined with informative commentary.
- Surfboard and Bodyboard Hire – ride world-class waves or simply give it a go for the first time!
- Sea- Kayaking and Sandboarding – see www.straddieadventures.com.au for more details
- Barefoot Lawn Bowls
- Aboriginal Cultural Tours
- Beach Volleyball/Soccer/Cricket
» Contact Us and let us organise an awesome itinerary including as many of these fun-filled activities as you want for your group’s next trip to Straddie! See the Groups & Packages page for more details.
» Please give us a call on +61 07 3409 8888
Some packages include:
» Straddie Snorkelling Package